The Booster Map Pack contains three maps from the Horde Command Pack, and two classics from the first game.
The three maps from the Horde Command Pack will be available through public versus matchmaking, but not private matches or Horde and Beast. So if you spend most your time in the co-op modes, you’ll probably still want to buy the pack, which also includes exclusive characters, weapon skins and fortifications. I’m not sure if there are any restrictions on the new maps. But either way, free is always good.
The maps are:
- Azura (from Horde Command)
- Blood Drive (from Horde Command)
- Rustlung (from Horde Command)
- Bulletmarsh (from Gears 1)
- Clocktower (from Gears 1)