Skyward Sword does not have to be done when the credits are over but if you so wish for more of a challenge then it has just begun. You will be asked to save your progress at the end of the credit and once you do this you can re-start your journey with added difficulty which include:
- Boss Rush Mode gets unlocked for those who wish to fight the twelve-stage boss rush that includes the last boss.
- Skip the cutscenes
- Some of the dialogues will be changed and at times, there will be secrets that you need to find out!
- No more hearts in the wild! You must carry the Heart Medal.
- Enemies will now deal double damage
- When you acquire the True Master Sword, there’s no need to charge it before launching the Skyward Strike.