As of today, you can now grab the new “Lost Adventures” downloadable content for Orcs Must Die on Xbox Live Arcade. This five-dollar (400 Microsoft Points) pack adds in five fortresses, Frost Bats, Cyclops Mages, more skulls to earn, and a hearty selection of weapons.
The arsenal has been upgraded to include the Mana Well, Vampiric Gauntlets, Alchemist’s Satchel, Shock Zapper, and Floor Scorcher.
New Fortresses and Enemies
- Five New Fortresses – Repel the orc onslaught in four completely new fortresses plus a reverse version of The Tower where your enemies have the high ground! Each fortress can be played on Apprentice, War Mage, or Nightmare difficulty.
- Two New Enemies – Fear the icy breath of the Frost Bat, and beware the draining magical attack of the Cyclops Mage!
- New Leaderboards – Challenge your friends for the highest score on leaderboards for each of the five new levels.
- New skull rewards – Earn up to fifty additional skulls to further upgrade your arsenal of traps, including the new traps in the Lost Adventures pack.
New Additions to the War Mage’s Toolbox
- Mana Well – Place the Mana Well in strategic locations around a fortress for a burst of magical energy at just the right moment.
- Vampiric Gauntlets – Armed with these grim gauntlets, you can drain the enemy’s health while restoring yours at the same time. If you have a desperate need to use spells, you can also use the gauntlets to drain your health in exchange for mana.
- Alchemist’s Satchel – Toss a series of deadly acid bombs that explode on your command to melt flesh from the bones of multiple groups of orcs at once.
- Shock Zapper – Mount the Shock Zapper on the ceiling and zap fliers and ground units equally dead with this oversized pest remover.
- Floor Scorcher – By the time they see the fire, it will be too late. Burn entire groups of complacent enemies with this pop-up flaming surprise.