Skyrim Patch 1.3 Hits Xbox LiveNews
Bethesda announced the latest game update for the Xbox 360 version of the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim has gone live. A version for PlayStation 3 is still on the way.
Below are the patch notes for 1.3:.
- General stability improvements
- Optimize performance for Core 2 Duo CPUs (PC)
- Fixed Radiant Story incorrectly filling certain roles
- Fixed magic resistances not calculating properly
- Fixed issue with placing books on bookshelves inside player purchased homes
- Fixed dragon animation issues with saving and loading
- Fixed Y-look input to scale correctly with framerate