Dungeon Defenders introduces RTS into its Tower Defense with The Summoner Hero Class
Available on PC & MAC (http://store.steampowered.
The DLC is $3.99 on Steam, and can be found here: http://store.steampowered.com/
A mysterious visitor from the Crystalline dimension, the Summoner has decided to wage his own war across Etheria! With two pets by his side, the Summoner can form minions out of sentient crystal and build an army to follow his every command!
- Play Dungeon Defenders like an RTS, summoning and controlling your own minions
- Use Overlord Mode to supervise your army from a top-down perspective
- Issue a variety of commands to control your troops
- Equip two pets simultaneously
- Levitate for up to 15 seconds
- Phase Shift: Move your ghostly avatar around the physical realm while remaining immaterial and unseen by enemies.
- Flash Heal: Cast a spell which instantly heals all allied units and defenses within a radius.
Get Dungeon Defenders on Steam: http://store.steampowered.com/
About Luigi Guarnuccio
I am a Multimedia Gamer. I have been gaming all my life and it is my main source of inspiration for my work as a designer/developer.