Avengers: Battle for Earth on Kinect and Wii U
Last week during the Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3), Ubisoft released the first CGI trailer and screenshots for the Avengers: Battle for Earth video game. Avengers: Battle for Earth will be available this holiday on Xbox Kinect and Nintendo Wii U.
Battle against the forces of evil in this new Marvel adventure starring over 20 Marvel super heroes and villains, including Captain America, Thor, The Hulk and Magneto. Based on the ‘Secret Invasion’ storyline, ‘Battle for Earth’s’ interactive environments are inspired by iconic Marvel comic artwork and backdrops. Experience a variety of game modes by using the Wii U GamePad and full body on Kinect to execute explosive super attacks, unleash devastating special moves and battle friends or against the AI.
The Skrulls have landed and now it is up to you to embody your favorite Marvel super heroes and defeat epic enemies during the Secret Invasion. Unleash your inner super hero in Marvel Avengers Battle For Earth!
The ultimate super hero brawler, Marvel Avengers Battle For Earth features 20 different characters including the Avengers Iron Man, Hulk, Captain America, and Thor, as well as other fan favorite super heroes and villains from the Marvel Universe. Players will use motion gameplay to execute explosive super attacks, unleash devastating special moves, and battle their friends in a wide variety of game modes.
- EMBODY ICONIC MARVEL SUPER HEROES AND VILLAINS: Choose from 20 classic Marvel characters, each equipped with four unique superpowers.
- USE MOTION TO FIGHT AS A SUPER HERO: Trigger super attacks with your movements.
- EXPERIENCE A WIDE VARIETY OF GAME MODES: Co-op, Campaign, Arcade, Challenges, Versus, and Tournament.
- TONS OF BONUSES TO UNLOCK: As you work your way through the battles, you’ll unlock unique outfits and collector cards.
- BATTLE WITH AN ENHANCED FIGHTING SYSTEM: Use Super Attacks, Velocity Boost, Breaker, or Frenzy to beat your opponents.
- EYE-CATCHING COMIC BOOK STYLE: Inspired by iconic comic artwork based on the Secret Invasion storyline.
About Luigi Guarnuccio
I am a Multimedia Gamer. I have been gaming all my life and it is my main source of inspiration for my work as a designer/developer.