Join the GHN Team
Thank you for your interest in being a part of our community! GamersHavenNews is a site that caters to many forms of gamers from the hardcore FPS to the RPG perfectionist. We are always looking to push forward and create a very community oriented site to offer the top stories and unbiased reviews for our readers. GamersHaven is always looking to grow our team by giving the chance to write to everyone with experience or no experience at all. We are always looking for great writers with their own professional opinions on today’s games, as well as their own personality that can be reflected in their writing.
Every new writer is put on 1 month probation where their writing is reviewed to ensure a certain level of quality with every post. Once they have past the 1 month mark, you will be entrusted in representing GamersHavenNews.com.
What we look for in our staff.
- Love video games and be knowledgeable of the industry.
- Be able to contribute at least 5 times per week.
- Have some sample writing. (Not necessary but nice)
- Have a personality and don’t be afraid to speak out.
- Free roam in your writing. Write whatever you like on any gaming related subject.
- Awesome community.
- Free stuff here and there.
- We will help you as much as we can to get you to where you want to go in the industry.
We’re looking for anyone who wants to get started in the field of gaming journalism and gain some experience for a possible professional career, or simply a passionate gamer who enjoys writing and hopes their work will get more widespread as we grow larger and larger.
All applicants should know that although this isn’t a paid position, we certainly treat it as a serious job.
With all that being said we are looking for people in these departments.
- Community Manager
- Audio (Podcasting)